- Veteran bands Motorhead, Black Sabbath top Metal Hammer Golden Gods
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- 'Standing man' inspires silent protests in Turkey |
- Golfing in Iceland's midnight sun - lava beds, angry birds, winds
- Brazil protests pose challenge for World Cup organisers
Sberbank cuts Eurobond's top up yield to 5 pct - source
MOSCOW, July 20 |
MOSCOW, July 20 (Reuters) - Sberbank, Russia's top lender, cut yield guidance for its top up to an outstanding Eurobond issue maturing in 2022 to 5 percent from initial guidance of around 5.06 percent, a banking source told Reuters late on Thursday.
In January, Sberbank raised $500 million via 10-year Eurobonds and then added another $250 million to the issue in February. (Reporting by Oksana Kobzeva, writing by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Ron Popeski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this