BP-Husky Toledo refinery set for September turnaround
CALGARY, Alberta, July 24
CALGARY, Alberta, July 24 (Reuters) - The 160,000-barrel-per-day Toledo, Ohio, refinery owned by Husky Energy Inc and BP Plc will undergo a 30-day maintenance turnaround in September.
Alister Cowan, Husky's chief financial officer, said on a conference call that the work would involve a partial outage at the facility, but offered no further details. (Reporting by Scott Haggett; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria |