STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Love-Panic indicator 'neutral'- BNP Paribas
European indices currently face an average return of 8 percent over the next six months, analysts at BNP Paribas say in a note, citing their 'neutral' Love-Panic sentiment gauge, which contains seven signals indicating a 'strong buy' and five indicating a 'strong sell'.
The weekly composite contrarian sentiment indicator aggregates moves in a range of other bullish and bearish indicators to help investors time equity exposure and help with tactical asset allocation.
The strongest driver of bullish sentiment of the last week came from the Earnings revision index, while the strongest bearish driver came from the Economic surprise indicator, the bank writes.
Reuters messaging rm://email@example.com
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Heritage Classic scores
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- West African Ebola outbreak caused by new strain of disease: study