STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Love-Panic indicator 'neutral'- BNP Paribas
European indices currently face an average return of 8 percent over the next six months, analysts at BNP Paribas say in a note, citing their 'neutral' Love-Panic sentiment gauge, which contains seven signals indicating a 'strong buy' and five indicating a 'strong sell'.
The weekly composite contrarian sentiment indicator aggregates moves in a range of other bullish and bearish indicators to help investors time equity exposure and help with tactical asset allocation.
The strongest driver of bullish sentiment of the last week came from the Earnings revision index, while the strongest bearish driver came from the Economic surprise indicator, the bank writes.
Reuters messaging rm://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- Belgium chocolate maker ISIS needs to change its name again
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |