STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Love-Panic indicator 'neutral'- BNP Paribas
European indices currently face an average return of 8 percent over the next six months, analysts at BNP Paribas say in a note, citing their 'neutral' Love-Panic sentiment gauge, which contains seven signals indicating a 'strong buy' and five indicating a 'strong sell'.
The weekly composite contrarian sentiment indicator aggregates moves in a range of other bullish and bearish indicators to help investors time equity exposure and help with tactical asset allocation.
The strongest driver of bullish sentiment of the last week came from the Earnings revision index, while the strongest bearish driver came from the Economic surprise indicator, the bank writes.
Reuters messaging rm://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva shares fall, Friends Life jumps seven percent on merger news |
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- Telefonica in talks to sell O2 to BT - report