Franklin wins women's 100m backstroke gold medal
LONDON (Reuters) - Missy Franklin of the United States won the women's 100 metres backstroke gold medal at the London Olympic Games on Monday.
Australia's Emily Seebohm won silver while Aya Terakawa won bronze.
(Reporting by Julian Linden; Editing by Greg Stutchbury)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage