Badminton - Malaysia's Lee reaches men's singles final
LONDON (Reuters) - Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei defeated Chen Long of China 21-13 21-14 to reach the final of the men's singles at the Olympic badminton tournament on Friday.
Lee will play the winner of the match between China's defending champion Lin Dan and South Korea's Lee Hyun-il for the gold medal.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |