Badminton - Malaysia's Lee reaches men's singles final
LONDON (Reuters) - Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei defeated Chen Long of China 21-13 21-14 to reach the final of the men's singles at the Olympic badminton tournament on Friday.
Lee will play the winner of the match between China's defending champion Lin Dan and South Korea's Lee Hyun-il for the gold medal.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Zimbabwe prove potential with shock win over Australia
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine