Badminton - Malaysia's Lee reaches men's singles final
LONDON (Reuters) - Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei defeated Chen Long of China 21-13 21-14 to reach the final of the men's singles at the Olympic badminton tournament on Friday.
Lee will play the winner of the match between China's defending champion Lin Dan and South Korea's Lee Hyun-il for the gold medal.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |