Badminton - Malaysia's Lee reaches men's singles final
LONDON (Reuters) - Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei defeated Chen Long of China 21-13 21-14 to reach the final of the men's singles at the Olympic badminton tournament on Friday.
Lee will play the winner of the match between China's defending champion Lin Dan and South Korea's Lee Hyun-il for the gold medal.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yazidis haunted by cries for help as militants bury victims alive
- ECB to begin buying secured debt, bundled loans from mid-month
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?