Saudi Arabia tells citizens to leave Lebanon immediately - SPA
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia has ordered its citizens to leave Lebanon "immediately", the state news agency reported in an SMS alert on Wednesday.
"The Saudi Arabian embassy in Lebanon calls all Saudi citizens to leave Lebanon immediately," the alert said, without elaborating.
(Reporting by Asma Alsharif; Writing by Raissa Kasolowsky)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yanukovich backs Ukraine compromise talks as tensions rise
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting - researcher
- U.S. exits GM stake in $10 billon loss for taxpayers |
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on media
- French army battles militias in Central African Republic's capital