BRIEF-Lundin Petroleum resumes drilling the Albert well offshore Norway
STOCKHOLM Aug 27 (Reuters) - Lundin Petroleum : * Resumes drilling the albert exploration well offshore Norway * The main objective of well 6201/11-3 is to test Cretaceous and Triassic age sandstones of a multiple target structure. * Lundin Petroleum estimates the Albert prospect to contain unrisked, gross, prospective resources of 177 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMboe). * Drilling is expected to take 25 days.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |
- Tennis-Monday's order of play at U.S. Open