Tennis-Open-U.S. Open order of play for Sunday
NEW YORK, Sept 8
NEW YORK, Sept 8 (Reuters) - Order of play on the Arthur Ashe Stadium centre court at the U.S. Open at Flushing Meadows on Sunday (prefix denotes seeding):
Men's singles semi-final (1500 GMT) 2-Novak Djokovic (Serbia) v 4-David Ferrer (Spain) (to finish. Ferrer leads 5-2)
Women's singles final (2030 GMT) 1-Victoria Azarenka (Belarus) v 4-Serena Williams (U.S.) (Compiled by Julian Linden; Editing by Gene Cherry)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'