Tennis-Djokovic v Ferrer U.S. Open semi-final statistics
NEW YORK, Sept 9
NEW YORK, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Key statistics from Novak Djokovic's 2-6 6-1 6-4 6-2 win over David Ferrer in the semi-finals of the U.S. Open on Sunday.
2-Djokovic 4-Ferrer Aces 7 1 Double faults 1 3 1st serve percentage 59 60 Winners 34 24 Break points won 6 of 9 3 of 7 Unforced errors 31 39 Total points won 107 86 Match duration: Two hours, 32 minutes (Compiled by Julian Linden; Editing by Gene Cherry)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Deutsche Bank Championship scores
- 'Most exciting ever' Novartis drug points to huge sales