Sanofi to buy back Genzyme-linked CVRs for $70 million
PARIS (Reuters) - French drugmaker Sanofi said on Monday it will buy back certificates related to the success of Genzyme drugs for a total cost of about $70 million, representing $1.75 per contingent value right (CVR).
Sanofi said last month it would buy back up to $152 million worth of the outstanding CVRs, which are linked to its 2011 purchase of U.S. biotech Genzyme. It said then it would pay between $1.50 and $1.
(Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- As Ukraine crisis deepens, Russia's neighbours boost defences