Sanofi to buy back Genzyme-linked CVRs for $70 million
PARIS (Reuters) - French drugmaker Sanofi said on Monday it will buy back certificates related to the success of Genzyme drugs for a total cost of about $70 million, representing $1.75 per contingent value right (CVR).
Sanofi said last month it would buy back up to $152 million worth of the outstanding CVRs, which are linked to its 2011 purchase of U.S. biotech Genzyme. It said then it would pay between $1.50 and $1.
(Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients