Enea AB: Polyhedra Lite In-Memory Relational Database System Freeware Available Now from Enea
Enea AB: Polyhedra® Lite In-Memory Relational Database System Freeware Available Now from Enea
Enea® (NASDAQ OMX Nordic:ENEA), the world’s leading operating system solution vendor for 3G and 4G infrastructure equipment, is today announcing the availability of Polyhedra Lite, the freeware version of the in-memory database system Polyhedra.
The Polyhedra products are targeted especially at embedded systems developers, where features such as fault-tolerance are critical. For many, though, high availability is not of paramount concern, and they only want a fast but flexible relational database system for personal use or for use in-house.
Polyhedra Lite is a freeware with reduced-functionality compared to the full 32-bit mode version of Polyhedra, and is available for Windows (on x86) and Linux (on x86 and the Raspberry Pi, plus selected Enea Linux platforms).
The main features of this relational client-server database management system are that
· it is fully ACID-compliant,
· it can be accessed via ODBC and JDBC using SQL,
· the client applications can be on the same machine, or on a different one,
· active queries allow one application to detect when the database has been changed, avoiding the need for polling,
· to improve both performance and data integrity, part or all of your 'business logic' can be attached directly to the database, using the CL trigger language.
Support services are available at an annual fee based on the number of systems on which the Polyhedra Lite software is installed.
For more information on how to download Polyhedra Lite installation kits, please visit http://www.enea.com/polyhedralite
Enea is a global software and services company focused on solutions for communication-driven products. With 40 years of experience Enea is a world leader in the development of software platforms with extreme demands on high-availability and performance. Enea's expertise in real-time operating systems and high availability middleware shortens development cycles, brings down product costs and increases system reliability. Enea's vertical solutions cover telecom handsets and infrastructure, medtech, automotive and mil/aero. Enea has offices in Europe, North America and Asia. Enea is listed on Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm AB. For more information please visit enea.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Enea®, Enea OSE®, Netbricks®, Polyhedra® and Zealcore® are registered trademarks of Enea AB and its subsidiaries. Enea OSE®ck, Enea OSE® Epsilon, Enea® Element, Enea® Optima, Enea® Optima Log Analyzer, Enea® Black Box Recorder, Enea® LINX, Enea® Accelerator, Polyhedra® Flashlite, Enea® dSPEED Platform, Enea® System Manager, Accelerating Network Convergence(TM), Device Software Optimized(TM) and Embedded for Leaders(TM) are unregistered trademarks of Enea AB or its subsidiaries. Any other company, product or service names mentioned above are the registered or unregistered trademarks of their respective owner. © Enea AB 2012.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
North America and Europe
Catharina Paulcén, VP Communications
Phone: +46 709 714133
Fredrik Sjöholm, Vice President of Software Sales Asia
Phone: +86 21 6334 3406
- Mandela's body arrives at South Africa's Union Buildings |
- Boxing champ Klitschko faces ban on running for Ukraine presidency
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Boos, jeers humiliate South Africa's Zuma at Mandela memorial
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study