GlaxoSmithKline says five late-stage trials meet main goal
(Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline Plc said results from five late-stage trials of two experimental quadrivalent influenza vaccines (QIV) met the main goal of protecting against mild as well as moderate-severe cases of influenza.
GSK said its experimental vaccines contain two influenza A strains and two influenza B strains to potentially help broaden protection against seasonal influenza, compared to approved trivalent vaccines that contain two A influenza strains and one B influenza strain.
(Reporting by Monika Shinghal in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Belgium chocolate maker ISIS needs to change its name again