GlaxoSmithKline says five late-stage trials meet main goal
(Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline Plc said results from five late-stage trials of two experimental quadrivalent influenza vaccines (QIV) met the main goal of protecting against mild as well as moderate-severe cases of influenza.
GSK said its experimental vaccines contain two influenza A strains and two influenza B strains to potentially help broaden protection against seasonal influenza, compared to approved trivalent vaccines that contain two A influenza strains and one B influenza strain.
(Reporting by Monika Shinghal in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Business leaders say case for Scotland's independence has not been made
- Former PM Brown sets aside feud to fight Scottish independence
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base - social media