Dr Pepper Snapple earnings rise as sales slip
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc reported higher quarterly earnings on Wednesday, despite slightly lower sales hurt by declining volume.
The No. 3 soft drink maker of brands like 7UP and Sunkist, said net income rose to $179 million, or 84 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $154 million, or 71 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding commodity-related accounting gains, earnings were 79 cents per share.
Net sales were $1.528 billion, versus $1.529 billion in the year-earlier period.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman