Tennis-Federer to skip Paris Masters
BASEL Oct 28 (Reuters) - Defending champion Roger Federer has decided to miss next week's Paris Masters, the world number one said on Sunday.
"It's just too much, I was trying to make up my mind and I had some little niggling stuff I didn't want to take a chance on," he told reporters after losing to Juan Martin del Potro in the Basel Open final.
"I feel very disappointed. I had one of the best weeks of my life there last year, but this is just a last-minute decision."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- UK retail sales growth falls to eight-month low, public finances weak
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |