RPT-Tennis-Bubka Jr treated in Paris hospital
(Fixes typo in first para)
PARIS Nov 1 (Reuters) - Tennis player Sergei Bubka Jr, the son of the pole vault world record holder Sergei Bubka, was being treated in a Paris hospital on Thursday, the Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou said.
The hospital said that Bubka Jr was "in recovery room" but could not elaborate on the reasons why he was admitted.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |