RPT-Tennis-Bubka Jr treated in Paris hospital
(Fixes typo in first para)
PARIS Nov 1 (Reuters) - Tennis player Sergei Bubka Jr, the son of the pole vault world record holder Sergei Bubka, was being treated in a Paris hospital on Thursday, the Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou said.
The hospital said that Bubka Jr was "in recovery room" but could not elaborate on the reasons why he was admitted.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- TLC cancels reality TV programme 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting