RPT-Tennis-Bubka Jr treated in Paris hospital
(Fixes typo in first para)
PARIS Nov 1 (Reuters) - Tennis player Sergei Bubka Jr, the son of the pole vault world record holder Sergei Bubka, was being treated in a Paris hospital on Thursday, the Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou said.
The hospital said that Bubka Jr was "in recovery room" but could not elaborate on the reasons why he was admitted.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- UPDATE 2-Golf-WGC-Cadillac Championship scores
- As Ukraine crisis deepens, Russia's neighbours boost defences
- Senior North Korean official reappears, belies reports of another purge
- Golf-Brian Stuard leads PGA Tour Puerto Rico Open