RPT-Tennis-Bubka Jr treated in Paris hospital
(Fixes typo in first para)
PARIS Nov 1 (Reuters) - Tennis player Sergei Bubka Jr, the son of the pole vault world record holder Sergei Bubka, was being treated in a Paris hospital on Thursday, the Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou said.
The hospital said that Bubka Jr was "in recovery room" but could not elaborate on the reasons why he was admitted.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- British financial watchdog to investigate Tesco accounting scandal
- Eyeing 2015 vote, Cameron pledges 7 billion pounds in tax cuts
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |