RPT-Tennis-Bubka Jr treated in Paris hospital
(Fixes typo in first para)
PARIS Nov 1 (Reuters) - Tennis player Sergei Bubka Jr, the son of the pole vault world record holder Sergei Bubka, was being treated in a Paris hospital on Thursday, the Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou said.
The hospital said that Bubka Jr was "in recovery room" but could not elaborate on the reasons why he was admitted.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Pope Good Friday service underscores plight of the suffering
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry - coastguard |