HK shares set for mild dip, to hold near 2012 highs
HONG KONG Nov 5(Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set for a slightly weaker start on Monday as investors pause ahead of U.S. elections and China's leadership change, taking stock of a rally that has lifted the local benchmark to a 15-month high.
The Hang Seng index, which closed at its highest level since Aug. 2, 2011 on Friday, was seen opening down 0.3 percent. The index is up nearly 20 percent so far this year.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- TIMELINE-Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia