China shares ease ahead of U.S. elections, 18th Party Congress
HONG KONG Nov 5 (Reuters) - China shares eased slightly as investors paused after the recent rally ahead of the start of the 18th Party Congress that will usher in the country's next generation of leaders and the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings closed down 0.2 percent while the Shanghai Composite ended down 0.1 percent with financials the biggest drags on the indices.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Belgium chocolate maker ISIS needs to change its name again
- Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone