China shares ease ahead of U.S. elections, 18th Party Congress
HONG KONG Nov 5 (Reuters) - China shares eased slightly as investors paused after the recent rally ahead of the start of the 18th Party Congress that will usher in the country's next generation of leaders and the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings closed down 0.2 percent while the Shanghai Composite ended down 0.1 percent with financials the biggest drags on the indices.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans
- Obama's immigration plan offers some relief, risk for tech sector
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Exclusive - U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- UKIP set to win second UK parliament seat in blow to Cameron