China shares ease ahead of U.S. elections, 18th Party Congress
HONG KONG Nov 5 (Reuters) - China shares eased slightly as investors paused after the recent rally ahead of the start of the 18th Party Congress that will usher in the country's next generation of leaders and the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings closed down 0.2 percent while the Shanghai Composite ended down 0.1 percent with financials the biggest drags on the indices.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- British financial watchdog to investigate Tesco accounting scandal
- Eyeing 2015 vote, Cameron pledges 7 billion pounds in tax cuts
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |