China shares ease ahead of U.S. elections, 18th Party Congress
HONG KONG Nov 5 (Reuters) - China shares eased slightly as investors paused after the recent rally ahead of the start of the 18th Party Congress that will usher in the country's next generation of leaders and the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings closed down 0.2 percent while the Shanghai Composite ended down 0.1 percent with financials the biggest drags on the indices.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Man United act to halt slide as power shifts back to Liverpool
- Ukraine government says resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Australia vows to keep searching to solve missing Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China