China shares ease ahead of U.S. elections, 18th Party Congress
HONG KONG Nov 5 (Reuters) - China shares eased slightly as investors paused after the recent rally ahead of the start of the 18th Party Congress that will usher in the country's next generation of leaders and the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings closed down 0.2 percent while the Shanghai Composite ended down 0.1 percent with financials the biggest drags on the indices.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius jailed for five years for killing girlfriend Steenkamp |
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia