China shares ease ahead of U.S. elections, 18th Party Congress
HONG KONG Nov 5 (Reuters) - China shares eased slightly as investors paused after the recent rally ahead of the start of the 18th Party Congress that will usher in the country's next generation of leaders and the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings closed down 0.2 percent while the Shanghai Composite ended down 0.1 percent with financials the biggest drags on the indices.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |