US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens little changed before election
NEW YORK Nov 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened little changed on Monday as cautious traders awaited Tuesday's presidential election to place bets on which sectors are likely to perform better depending on which political party wins.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 25.73 points, or 0.20 percent, at 13,067.43. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 2.85 points, or 0.20 percent, at 1,411.35. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 1.97 points, or 0.07 percent, at 2,980.17.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying