US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens little changed before election
NEW YORK Nov 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened little changed on Monday as cautious traders awaited Tuesday's presidential election to place bets on which sectors are likely to perform better depending on which political party wins.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 25.73 points, or 0.20 percent, at 13,067.43. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 2.85 points, or 0.20 percent, at 1,411.35. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 1.97 points, or 0.07 percent, at 2,980.17.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew, stowage as rescue hampered |
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial for assault
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor