Nikkei falls as stronger yen hits exporters
TOKYO, Nov 6 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average fell on Tuesday, ending below the 9,000 mark as a stronger yen hit exporters while investors steered clear of big positions ahead of the outcome of the U.S. election. The Nikkei finished down 0.4 percent at 8,975.15. The broader Topix was also 0.4 percent lower at 744.88.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise budget
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day