Nikkei falls as stronger yen hits exporters
TOKYO, Nov 6 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average fell on Tuesday, ending below the 9,000 mark as a stronger yen hit exporters while investors steered clear of big positions ahead of the outcome of the U.S. election. The Nikkei finished down 0.4 percent at 8,975.15. The broader Topix was also 0.4 percent lower at 744.88.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Ukraine rebels say they are poised to recapture Donetsk airport |