Economic growth slows to 0.5 percent in three months through October - NIESR
LONDON (Reuters) - Economic growth slowed between August and October, the National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) said on Tuesday.
Gross Domestic Product probably grew by 0.5 percent in the three months through October, the institute said, down from 1.0 percent growth between July and September.
NIESR expects the economy to shrink slightly in 2012 before growing by 1.1 percent in 2013 and 1.7 percent in 2014.
(Reporting by Sven Egenter; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results