Economic growth slows to 0.5 percent in three months through October - NIESR
LONDON (Reuters) - Economic growth slowed between August and October, the National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) said on Tuesday.
Gross Domestic Product probably grew by 0.5 percent in the three months through October, the institute said, down from 1.0 percent growth between July and September.
NIESR expects the economy to shrink slightly in 2012 before growing by 1.1 percent in 2013 and 1.7 percent in 2014.
(Reporting by Sven Egenter; email@example.com)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Russia says military planning will take account of NATO moves on borders
- Analysis - Bitcoin shows staying power as online merchants chase digital sparkle
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |