Economic growth slows to 0.5 percent in three months through October - NIESR
LONDON (Reuters) - Economic growth slowed between August and October, the National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) said on Tuesday.
Gross Domestic Product probably grew by 0.5 percent in the three months through October, the institute said, down from 1.0 percent growth between July and September.
NIESR expects the economy to shrink slightly in 2012 before growing by 1.1 percent in 2013 and 1.7 percent in 2014.
(Reporting by Sven Egenter; email@example.com)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Zimbabwe prove potential with shock win over Australia
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine