Economic growth slows to 0.5 percent in three months through October - NIESR
LONDON (Reuters) - Economic growth slowed between August and October, the National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) said on Tuesday.
Gross Domestic Product probably grew by 0.5 percent in the three months through October, the institute said, down from 1.0 percent growth between July and September.
NIESR expects the economy to shrink slightly in 2012 before growing by 1.1 percent in 2013 and 1.7 percent in 2014.
(Reporting by Sven Egenter; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |
- Shares jump, yen slumps as Bank of Japan cranks up stimulus |
- RBS takes 400 million-pound forex charge and warns of more to come