Hong Kong shares to start up 0.4 pct, Sino Land jumps
HONG KONG Nov 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, helped by a 2.1 percent jump for Sino Land as the Hang Seng index creeps back towards 2012 highs.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.4 percent at 22,020.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests