Hong Kong shares to start up 0.4 pct, Sino Land jumps
HONG KONG Nov 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, helped by a 2.1 percent jump for Sino Land as the Hang Seng index creeps back towards 2012 highs.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.4 percent at 22,020.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Pope Good Friday service underscores plight of the suffering