Hong Kong shares to start up 0.4 pct, Sino Land jumps
HONG KONG Nov 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, helped by a 2.1 percent jump for Sino Land as the Hang Seng index creeps back towards 2012 highs.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.4 percent at 22,020.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- UK's Lloyds says case strengthened for re-starting dividends
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Balfour Beatty ends merger talks with Carillion