REFILE-US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures fall further as election results trickle in
NEW YORK Nov 6 (Reuters) - S&P 500 index futures extended losses on Tuesday as early results on the U.S. presidential election showed a larger chance for President Barack Obama to be re-elected.
S&P 500 futures fell 14 points and were below fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract.
With TV networks projecting wins in Wisconsin, New Hampshire and Michigan, Obama is making the path to victory harder for contender Mitt Romney.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Thirty Ukrainian troops possibly killed in rebel missile attack- government adviser
- Taliban debate merits of Islamic State's caliphate announcement
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Golf-European Tour Scottish Open scores
- Magnitude 6.8 quake, small tsunami hit east Japan, no damage