- Rugby-Penpix of the British and Irish Lions team for first test
- Dotcom decries 'largest data massacre' after company deletes files
- U.S. celebrity chef explains use of racial epithet in deposition
- Government says soldier deaths' court ruling will hit combat missions
- Britain to start sale of Lloyds soon, review RBS split |
European shares pare gains; Italian shares drop
PARIS Nov 8 (Reuters) - European stocks pared gains and turned flat in late trade on Thursday, with Italian shares among the worst hit as brewing concerns over the euro zone debt crisis kept investors on edge.
At 1536 GMT, the FTSEurofirst 300 index of top European shares was flat at 1,099.31 points, with Milan's FTSE MIB down 0.8 percent.
Enel was down 2.1 percent and Banco Popolare down 1.9 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this