European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 8 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Thursday, with a sharp decline in the previous session prompting some investors to buy cheaper stocks, although gains are likely to be limited.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.5 to 0.7 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- Captain of stricken Korean ferry may not have been on bridge - investigator |
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial for assault
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor