European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 8 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Thursday, with a sharp decline in the previous session prompting some investors to buy cheaper stocks, although gains are likely to be limited.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.5 to 0.7 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- EU's Barroso to Britain - Don't alienate your friends in Europe
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Tesco accounting probe finds 'inappropriate behaviour' by staff - reports
- HSBC fall weighs on FTSE as rebound loses steam