European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 8 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Thursday, with a sharp decline in the previous session prompting some investors to buy cheaper stocks, although gains are likely to be limited.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.5 to 0.7 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- Global Shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal