European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 8 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Thursday, with a sharp decline in the previous session prompting some investors to buy cheaper stocks, although gains are likely to be limited.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.5 to 0.7 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- BT lines up O2 and EE in quest for British telecoms supremacy
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defence secretary |