European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 8 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Thursday, with a sharp decline in the previous session prompting some investors to buy cheaper stocks, although gains are likely to be limited.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.5 to 0.7 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study
- Insight - Scotland's Salmond talks independence, but plays politics
- Exclusive - Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets