Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Thursday
MADRID Nov 8 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spain will test appetite for its longer-term debt on Thursday for the first time in a year and a half, and decent demand could give it some leeway to delay a request for a European bailout as its borrowing needs for the year would be met.
The International Airlines Group is considering a full takeover of Spanish low-cost airline Vueling while it prepares massive lay-offs at the country's flag carrier Iberia.
Vueling's shares were suspended after the market closed.
The Spanish oil major is expected to report on Thursday a 75 percent rise in third-quarter adjusted net profit from a year ago, thanks to production in Libya and Bolivia as well as improved refining margins.
AMADEUS, ENDESA, GAMESA
Also due to report third quarter results on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Islamic State advances against Yazidis on Iraq's Sinjar mountain |
- Special Report - Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade