Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Thursday
MADRID Nov 8 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spain will test appetite for its longer-term debt on Thursday for the first time in a year and a half, and decent demand could give it some leeway to delay a request for a European bailout as its borrowing needs for the year would be met.
The International Airlines Group is considering a full takeover of Spanish low-cost airline Vueling while it prepares massive lay-offs at the country's flag carrier Iberia.
Vueling's shares were suspended after the market closed.
The Spanish oil major is expected to report on Thursday a 75 percent rise in third-quarter adjusted net profit from a year ago, thanks to production in Libya and Bolivia as well as improved refining margins.
AMADEUS, ENDESA, GAMESA
Also due to report third quarter results on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Russian forces strengthening positions in Ukraine - Kiev military