US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Futures add to gains after jobless claims
NEW YORK Nov 8 (Reuters) - TU.S. stock index futures added to gains on Thursday after data showed new claims for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week and the U.S. international trade deficit narrowed.
S&P 500 futures rose 4.6 points and were above fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures added 50 points and Nasdaq 100 futures climbed 9 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Battle over Scottish independence slightly tightens in new poll
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks - coastguard
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Samsung executive says Galaxy S5 to outsell S4, sees second quarter rollout for Tizen phone
- Tesco to step up price cuts as CEO defies pressure to quit |