US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Futures add to gains after jobless claims
NEW YORK Nov 8 (Reuters) - TU.S. stock index futures added to gains on Thursday after data showed new claims for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week and the U.S. international trade deficit narrowed.
S&P 500 futures rose 4.6 points and were above fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures added 50 points and Nasdaq 100 futures climbed 9 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence but impatient for new powers |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Salmond concedes defeat, demands more Scottish powers fast
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll