US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Futures add to gains after jobless claims
NEW YORK Nov 8 (Reuters) - TU.S. stock index futures added to gains on Thursday after data showed new claims for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week and the U.S. international trade deficit narrowed.
S&P 500 futures rose 4.6 points and were above fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures added 50 points and Nasdaq 100 futures climbed 9 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxing champ Klitschko faces ban on running for Ukraine presidency
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Motor racing-Vettel against double points rule change
- Obama, hailing Mandela, chides other leaders who stifle dissent
- Battling City shatter Bayern air of invincibility