US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Futures add to gains after jobless claims
NEW YORK Nov 8 (Reuters) - TU.S. stock index futures added to gains on Thursday after data showed new claims for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week and the U.S. international trade deficit narrowed.
S&P 500 futures rose 4.6 points and were above fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures added 50 points and Nasdaq 100 futures climbed 9 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients