US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St adds to losses; Nasdaq down 1 pct
NEW YORK Nov 8 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added to losses and the Nasdaq briefly fell more than 1 percent on Thursday as worries about the "fiscal cliff" threatening the economic recovery mounted.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 87.70 points, or 0.68 percent, at 12,845.03. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 11.87 points, or 0.85 percent, at 1,382.66. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 28.28 points, or 0.96 percent, at 2,909.00.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- China hands drugmaker GSK record $489 million fine for paying bribes
- Salmond concedes defeat, demands more Scottish powers fast
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?