Slovakia - Factors To Watch on Nov 8
BRATISLAVA Nov 8 (Reuters) - Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Slovak financial markets on Thursday.
SLOVAKIA FRONTLOADS BORROWING WITH COSTS AT RECORD LOWS
Slovakia sold 1.25 billion euros ($1.60 billion) of new 12-year bonds on Wednesday, taking advantage of record low borrowing costs and demand from international buyers to front-load its funding for 2013.
SLOVAKS IN TALKS WITH SPAIN, AUSTRIA OVER KYOTO UNITS
Slovakia is close to a deal with Spain to sell 22 million tonnes of its surplus United Nations'-backed emissions credits which are allocated under the U.N.'s climate change pact the Kyoto Protocol, the environment ministry said on Wednesday.
======================= ECONOMIC DATA ====================== Real-time economic data releases................... Previous stories on Slovak data............ Overview of economic data and forecasts........ ============================================================
MORE NEEDS TO BE DONE TO HIT 2013 DEFICIT CAP
The centre-left government needs to put further austerity measures in place to fend off risks threatening the plan to cut the fiscal deficit below the EU's 3 percent threshold next year, an independent supervisory body 'the Fiscal Council' wrote in its report.
Pravda, page 18
Reuters has not verified the media reports, nor does it vouch for their accuracy.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Iceland lowers volcano alert, says small eruption no threat to aviation
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |