Nikkei extends falls into 5th day on US fiscal woes; exporters drag
TOKYO, Nov 9 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average extended declines into a fifth day on Friday, following Wall Street lower as investors fretted about the fiscal problems facing the United States, while the stronger yen dragged on exporters. The Nikkei dropped 1.1 percent to 8,737.34 and the broader Topix index fell 1 percent to 728.27.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Deutsche Bank Championship scores