US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St edges higher after data
NEW YORK Nov 9 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks edged higher on Friday after data showed consumer sentiment climbed to its highest level in more than five years in November and wholesale inventories rose by the most in nine months in September.
The Dow Jones industrial average gained 14.82 points, or 0.12 percent, to 12,826.14. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index rose 4.35 points, or 0.32 percent, to 1,381.86. The Nasdaq Composite Index advanced 12.58 points, or 0.43 percent, to 2,908.16.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- UK's Lloyds says case strengthened for re-starting dividends
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Balfour Beatty ends merger talks with Carillion