European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Nov 12 (Reuters) - European stock index futures signalled a lower open on Monday, adding to last week's losses, as fears over the U.S. fiscal cliff and nagging concerns about Greece eclipse better-than-expected export data from China.
At 0703 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.1-0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State releases video it says shows British journalist John Cantlie
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll