European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Nov 12 (Reuters) - European stock index futures signalled a lower open on Monday, adding to last week's losses, as fears over the U.S. fiscal cliff and nagging concerns about Greece eclipse better-than-expected export data from China.
At 0703 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.1-0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |