HK shares to open slightly lower, China listings weak
HONG KONG Nov 12 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set for a slightly weaker open on Monday, dragged by blue chips such as HSBC Holdings and profit-taking on some locally listed Chinese shares.
The Hang Seng index was indicated to open down 0.1 percent at 21,367.6 while the China Enterprises index was set for a flat open.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scottish opponents of independence slightly ahead: polls |
- As many as 700 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
- Analysis - Market calm over Scottish vote at odds with disaster warnings
- Gerrard lights up Anfield with last-gasp Liverpool winner
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote