China shares close up 0.5 percent, banks shrug off weak loan data
HONG KONG Nov 12 (Reuters) - China shares posted modest gains on Monday, recovering some ground from last week's slump, as banking shares pared earlier losses and on continued strength in railway-related plays on hopes of more infrastructure spending.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings and the Shanghai Composite both gained 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |