China shares close up 0.5 percent, banks shrug off weak loan data
HONG KONG Nov 12 (Reuters) - China shares posted modest gains on Monday, recovering some ground from last week's slump, as banking shares pared earlier losses and on continued strength in railway-related plays on hopes of more infrastructure spending.
The CSI300 of top Shanghai and Shenzhen listings and the Shanghai Composite both gained 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- WRAPUP 2-Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |