US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St ends flat on fiscal stand-off
NEW YORK Nov 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed in a lightly traded session on Monday, with investors limiting bets ahead of what could be a drawn-out battle over the "fiscal cliff."
Based on the latest available data, the Dow Jones industrial average was up 2.54 points, or 0.02 percent, at 12,817.93. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 0.19 point, or 0.01 percent, at 1,380.04. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 0.62 point, or 0.02 percent, at 2,904.25.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day