Tennis-Djokovic beats Federer to win World Tour Finals title
LONDON Nov 12 (Reuters) - Serbia's Novak Djokovic cemented his place as the number one in tennis when he beat Roger Federer 7-6 7-5 to win the ATP World Tour Finals crown on Monday.
Djokovic, who began the year by winning the Australian Open, came from behind in both sets to end Swiss Federer's hopes of a seventh title at the year-ending tournament.
The 25-year-old hit back from 3-0 down in the first set and then trailed again in the second before claiming victory after two hours 14 minutes of absorbing action.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva shares fall, Friends Life jumps seven percent on merger news
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Telefonica in talks to sell O2 to BT - report
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts