European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Nov 13 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a weaker open on Tuesday, with the persistent threat of looming U.S. tax rises and spending cuts and uncertainty over Greece's financing issues seen prompting investors to trade cautiously.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.4 to 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients