European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Nov 13 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a weaker open on Tuesday, with the persistent threat of looming U.S. tax rises and spending cuts and uncertainty over Greece's financing issues seen prompting investors to trade cautiously.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.4 to 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise budget
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day