European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Nov 13 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a weaker open on Tuesday, with the persistent threat of looming U.S. tax rises and spending cuts and uncertainty over Greece's financing issues seen prompting investors to trade cautiously.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.4 to 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report