European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Nov 13 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a weaker open on Tuesday, with the persistent threat of looming U.S. tax rises and spending cuts and uncertainty over Greece's financing issues seen prompting investors to trade cautiously.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.4 to 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Blind joins while Manchester United wait on Falcao
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Deutsche Bank Championship scores