European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Nov 13 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a weaker open on Tuesday, with the persistent threat of looming U.S. tax rises and spending cuts and uncertainty over Greece's financing issues seen prompting investors to trade cautiously.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.4 to 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- American detained in North Korea gets job back with Ohio city