Hong Kong shares to start down 0.3 pct, Petrochina slides
HONG KONG Nov 13 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Tuesday, dragged by a 1.4 percent drop in Chinese oil giant Petrochina on sliding global oil prices.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.3 percent at 21,372.9. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |