Hong Kong shares to start down 0.3 pct, Petrochina slides
HONG KONG Nov 13 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Tuesday, dragged by a 1.4 percent drop in Chinese oil giant Petrochina on sliding global oil prices.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.3 percent at 21,372.9. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study
- Exclusive - Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Insight - Scotland's Salmond talks independence, but plays politics