US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St ends lower with Microsoft
NEW YORK Nov 13 (Reuters) - A slide in shares of Microsoft pressured U.S. stocks on Tuesday, though retailers were a notable bright spot after Home Depot said prospects for housing have improved in coming quarters.
Based on the latest available data, the Dow Jones industrial average was down 58.90 points, or 0.46 percent, to end unofficially at 12,756.18. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 5.50 points, or 0.40 percent, to finish unofficially at 1,374.53. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 20.37 points, or 0.70 percent, to close unofficially at 2,883.89.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysia signals missing plane has crashed; probes false IDs |
- WRAPUP 4-Malaysia signals missing plane has crashed; probes false IDs
- WRAPUP 2-Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs