Schaeuble: 2020 could be too ambitious for Greek debt target
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - EU finance ministers meet on Tuesday seeking to break an impasse over a new regime to supervise banks, but with much of the plan contested and time running short to agree, the European Union risks seeing this centrepiece reform unravel.
Their talks follow a meeting of euro zone finance ministers where disagreement between Greece's international lenders over how long to give Athens to get its debts down to a sustainable level reignited fears that the euro zone debt crisis could flare anew.
(Reporting by Annika Breidthardt)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial for assault