Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, Chinese financials climb
HONG KONG Nov 14 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with Chinese financials among the leading gainers on the Hang Seng Index, rebounding from Tuesday's losses.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start up 0.3 percent at 21,251 points. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to open up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial for assault