Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, Chinese financials climb
HONG KONG Nov 14 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with Chinese financials among the leading gainers on the Hang Seng Index, rebounding from Tuesday's losses.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start up 0.3 percent at 21,251 points. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to open up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- Gasquet to face Federer in Davis Cup singles