Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, Chinese financials climb
HONG KONG Nov 14 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with Chinese financials among the leading gainers on the Hang Seng Index, rebounding from Tuesday's losses.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start up 0.3 percent at 21,251 points. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to open up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yazidis haunted by cries for help as militants bury victims alive
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Insight - Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?
- Prolonged Hong Kong protest could harm financial image, says envoy |
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |