Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, Chinese financials climb
HONG KONG Nov 14 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with Chinese financials among the leading gainers on the Hang Seng Index, rebounding from Tuesday's losses.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start up 0.3 percent at 21,251 points. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to open up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- EU's Barroso to Britain - Don't alienate your friends in Europe
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Tesco accounting probe finds 'inappropriate behaviour' by staff - reports
- HSBC fall weighs on FTSE as rebound loses steam