Hong Kong shares to open up 0.3 pct, Chinese financials climb
HONG KONG Nov 14 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday, with Chinese financials among the leading gainers on the Hang Seng Index, rebounding from Tuesday's losses.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start up 0.3 percent at 21,251 points. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to open up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Judge rejects isolation for U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California