Nikkei edges up but US, Europe worries may cap gains
TOKYO, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up early Wednesday, but concerns about a potential U.S. fiscal crisis and Europe's debt woes could cap gains. The Nikkei added 0.1 percent to 8,665.97 after falling for a seventh straight session on Tuesday. The broader Topix index was down 0.1 percent at 721.92.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage