Nikkei edges up but US, Europe worries may cap gains
TOKYO, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up early Wednesday, but concerns about a potential U.S. fiscal crisis and Europe's debt woes could cap gains. The Nikkei added 0.1 percent to 8,665.97 after falling for a seventh straight session on Tuesday. The broader Topix index was down 0.1 percent at 721.92.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise budget
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day