European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Nov 15 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a lower open on Thursday on concerns U.S. lawmakers were heading for a tough battle on the fiscal row and as figures were likely to show the euro zone slipped back into recession.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.7 to 1 percent lower.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane