European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Nov 15 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a lower open on Thursday on concerns U.S. lawmakers were heading for a tough battle on the fiscal row and as figures were likely to show the euro zone slipped back into recession.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.7 to 1 percent lower.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Britain does U-turn on ex-KGB agent Litvinenko murder inquiry
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Shooting champion withdrawn after jacket goes missing