European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Nov 15 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a lower open on Thursday on concerns U.S. lawmakers were heading for a tough battle on the fiscal row and as figures were likely to show the euro zone slipped back into recession.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.7 to 1 percent lower.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |