European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Nov 15 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a lower open on Thursday on concerns U.S. lawmakers were heading for a tough battle on the fiscal row and as figures were likely to show the euro zone slipped back into recession.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.7 to 1 percent lower.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Britain says Scotland split would put Scottish pensions at risk
- Senior North Korean official reappears, belies reports of another purge
- Analysis - Qatar rift is pivotal test for disunited Gulf families