Hong Kong shares to start down 1.2 pct, Tencent slides
HONG KONG Nov 15 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Thursday, tracking steep Wall Street losses, with Chinese internet giant Tencent Holdings down 4.8 percent after posting disappointing third-quarter earnings.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 1.2 percent at 21,188.9. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 1.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- High-profile British rail union leader Bob Crow dies
- Insight - Scotland's Salmond talks independence, but plays politics
- Ukraine forms new defence force, seeks Western help |