Hong Kong shares to start down 1.2 pct, Tencent slides
HONG KONG Nov 15 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Thursday, tracking steep Wall Street losses, with Chinese internet giant Tencent Holdings down 4.8 percent after posting disappointing third-quarter earnings.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 1.2 percent at 21,188.9. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 1.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- British financial watchdog to investigate Tesco accounting scandal
- Eyeing 2015 vote, Cameron pledges 7 billion pounds in tax cuts
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks- source |