Hong Kong shares to start down 1.2 pct, Tencent slides
HONG KONG Nov 15 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Thursday, tracking steep Wall Street losses, with Chinese internet giant Tencent Holdings down 4.8 percent after posting disappointing third-quarter earnings.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 1.2 percent at 21,188.9. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 1.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- EU's Barroso to Britain - Don't alienate your friends in Europe
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Tesco accounting probe finds 'inappropriate behaviour' by staff - reports
- Comet makes rare close pass by Mars as spacecraft watch