Hong Kong shares to start down 1.2 pct, Tencent slides
HONG KONG Nov 15 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Thursday, tracking steep Wall Street losses, with Chinese internet giant Tencent Holdings down 4.8 percent after posting disappointing third-quarter earnings.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 1.2 percent at 21,188.9. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 1.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence
- U.S. says Russian-directed counteroffensive in Ukraine cities likely underway
- Ukraine seizes another Russian soldier in east of country - Interfax