MegaFon sets IPO price range to raise at least $1.7 bln
MOSCOW Nov 15 (Reuters) - Russia's No. 2 mobile phone operator MegaFon said on Thursday it aims to raise at least $1.69 billion as it announced a $20 to $25 a share price range and started a roadshow for its initial public offering in London and Moscow.
The range values the company at $11.2 billion to $14 billion, MegaFon said in a statement.
Sources previously said the IPO is expected to take place in late November or early December and raise around $2 billion chiefly for selling shareholder TeliaSonera.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Russian forces strengthening positions in Ukraine - Kiev military