Kunlun Energy to be Hang Seng Index's 50th component
HONG KONG Nov 16 (Reuters) - Kunlun Energy will become the 50th component of Hong Kong benchmark, Hang Seng Index, with effect from Dec. 10, the index manager said in a statement after markets closed on Friday.
Chinese auto maker Great Wall Motor Co Ltd will replace rival BYD Co Ltd, backed by Warren Buffett, as a component stock on the China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong.
These changes were part of the index manager's quarterly review.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans
- Obama's immigration plan offers some relief, risk for tech sector
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Exclusive - U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- UKIP set to win second UK parliament seat in blow to Cameron