Kunlun Energy to be Hang Seng Index's 50th component
HONG KONG Nov 16 (Reuters) - Kunlun Energy will become the 50th component of Hong Kong benchmark, Hang Seng Index, with effect from Dec. 10, the index manager said in a statement after markets closed on Friday.
Chinese auto maker Great Wall Motor Co Ltd will replace rival BYD Co Ltd, backed by Warren Buffett, as a component stock on the China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong.
These changes were part of the index manager's quarterly review.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Tesco scraps profit outlook as accounting black hole deepens
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results