Kunlun Energy to be Hang Seng Index's 50th component
HONG KONG Nov 16 (Reuters) - Kunlun Energy will become the 50th component of Hong Kong benchmark, Hang Seng Index, with effect from Dec. 10, the index manager said in a statement after markets closed on Friday.
Chinese auto maker Great Wall Motor Co Ltd will replace rival BYD Co Ltd, backed by Warren Buffett, as a component stock on the China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong.
These changes were part of the index manager's quarterly review.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- China urges Japan to break from aggressive past after Abe honours war criminals
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence