Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Belle Int jumps
HONG KONG Nov 16 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start Friday firmer, led by a 3.1 percent jump for Belle International, but the benchmark Hang Seng Index is still on track to post a second straight weekly fall.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.5 percent at 21,203.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Australia, Malaysia vow to keep searching to solve plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- UK says scrambles jets to see off Russian planes near Scotland