Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Belle Int jumps
HONG KONG Nov 16 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start Friday firmer, led by a 3.1 percent jump for Belle International, but the benchmark Hang Seng Index is still on track to post a second straight weekly fall.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.5 percent at 21,203.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Vatican arrests former archbishop on paedophilia charges
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- U.S. security officials issue bulletin on Syria-based threat