Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Belle Int jumps
HONG KONG Nov 16 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start Friday firmer, led by a 3.1 percent jump for Belle International, but the benchmark Hang Seng Index is still on track to post a second straight weekly fall.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.5 percent at 21,203.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missouri mom charged for topless hot tub photo with teen daughter
- News of the World hacked phones of Prince William's wife, brother - court
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Special Report - Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- AstraZeneca to buy Bristol out of diabetes venture for up to $4.1 billion