Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct; Sands China, AIA firmer
HONG KONG Nov 19 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Monday, with Sands China and AIA Group among the leading percentage gainers on the Hang Seng Index.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 21,210 points. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to also start up 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Taxis, planes and viruses: How deadly Ebola can spread
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Experts recover human remains at Ukraine crash site despite new fighting
- Campaign for an independent Scotland stalls before historic vote
- NATO must change to better repel Russian threat - Cameron