Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct; Sands China, AIA firmer
HONG KONG Nov 19 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Monday, with Sands China and AIA Group among the leading percentage gainers on the Hang Seng Index.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 21,210 points. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to also start up 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report |
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |