Barclays names Taylor head of investment banking EMEA
LONDON (Reuters) - British bank Barclays (BARC.L) said Richard Taylor will be its new head of investment banking in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), filling a gap left by the move by Tom King to take on a global role in a shake-up last month.
Taylor is currently head of the investment banking division (IBD) for UK and Ireland, and will retain those responsibilities.
Matthew Ponsonby, currently co-head of M&A advisory, will become chief operating officer for IBD in EMEA and Mark Warham will become sole head of M&A, EMEA, the bank told staff in a memo seen by Reuters. The changes will take effect next year.
(Reporting by Steve Slater)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- UPDATE 2-White House plays down speedy role for U.S. natural gas in Ukraine
- As Ukraine crisis deepens, Russia's neighbours boost defences
- UPDATE 2-Golf-WGC-Cadillac Championship scores