Barclays names Taylor head of investment banking EMEA
LONDON (Reuters) - British bank Barclays (BARC.L) said Richard Taylor will be its new head of investment banking in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), filling a gap left by the move by Tom King to take on a global role in a shake-up last month.
Taylor is currently head of the investment banking division (IBD) for UK and Ireland, and will retain those responsibilities.
Matthew Ponsonby, currently co-head of M&A advisory, will become chief operating officer for IBD in EMEA and Mark Warham will become sole head of M&A, EMEA, the bank told staff in a memo seen by Reuters. The changes will take effect next year.
(Reporting by Steve Slater)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- American detained in North Korea gets job back with Ohio city