Hong Kong shares to open up 1 pct, HSBC jumps
HONG KONG Nov 20 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Tuesday and could post a third straight day of gains, led by a 2 percent jump for Europe's largest bank HSBC Holdings.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 1 percent at 21,478 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 1.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health