Hong Kong shares to open up 1 pct, HSBC jumps
HONG KONG Nov 20 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Tuesday and could post a third straight day of gains, led by a 2 percent jump for Europe's largest bank HSBC Holdings.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 1 percent at 21,478 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 1.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Comet makes rare close pass by Mars as spacecraft watch
- Germany plans tougher controls on would-be jihadists