Hong Kong shares to open up 1 pct, HSBC jumps
HONG KONG Nov 20 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Tuesday and could post a third straight day of gains, led by a 2 percent jump for Europe's largest bank HSBC Holdings.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 1 percent at 21,478 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 1.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane