Hong Kong shares to open up 1 pct, HSBC jumps
HONG KONG Nov 20 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Tuesday and could post a third straight day of gains, led by a 2 percent jump for Europe's largest bank HSBC Holdings.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 1 percent at 21,478 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 1.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets
- Palestinian fighters raid Israel on Gaza 'truce' day |
- Russia, Germany up diplomatic battle over Ukraine sanctions
- Ukraine claims more territory as fight intensifies with rebels
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine