US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - S&P 500, Nasdaq turn up; Dow trims loss
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and Nasdaq turned slightly higher while the Dow trimmed losses in late morning trading on Tuesday, helped by gains in financial and consumer discretionary shares.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 11.56 points, or 0.09 percent, at 12,784.40. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 0.89 point, or 0.06 percent, at 1,387.78. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 1.27 points, or 0.04 percent, at 2,917.34.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |